Re: [Linphone-users] writing outfile in audio_stream_start_files (fwd)

From: Shivaji Navale
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] writing outfile in audio_stream_start_files (fwd)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:29:03 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

Attached herein is the outfile at the host initiating invite.
The destination host has your 8khz  hello8000.wav sample as the infile.
( which worked perfectly fine,
when initiating a session from calling host with
audio_stream_start_with_sndcard -> called /remote host start_with_files)
And i was able to hear the sound very well.

The problem in audio_stream_start_with_files arises in the writing part.
on playing the  outfile (i should be hearing your voice .. Hello this
is Simon... ), but it is too noisy or rather corrupted.

I am going through the mswrite.c msfifo.c and msbuffer.c,

Pls let me know, why is this occuring and how can i get over it.

thanks!!
shivaji...

PS: to avoid increasing mailboxes of subscribed  users,
would forward only the message to the mailing list.

-- EVERYONE should contribute to THE BEST of their capacity
for THE DEVELOPMENT of THE NATION
                                         -- A P J KALAM