[Linphone-users] long voice delay for PDA linphonec

From: Takuya Kondo
Subject: [Linphone-users] long voice delay for PDA linphonec
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:53:54 +0900

Hello,

I tried using linphonec in the configuration below.
(direclty cross-cabled)

 PDA(zaurus)  ---  SIP server (SER) --- PDA(zaurus)

The problem is that voices delay for 3 seconds ...
(I can hear voice without any problem but delay..)

It would be much appreciated if somebody tell me
how to resolve this delay.
Although I've changed some jitt_comp in .linphonec,
I am not sure if it is effective.
(The delay is still long.)

Is there some manner to use linphonec in PDA without delay ?
Or, is it impossible for the PDA spec ?

PDA and ipks I used are as following.
PDA: Zaurus SL-B500 (Linnux Embedix, Intel XScale PXA250 400MHz)
ipk: http://opl.carc.jp/package.html @Linphone on Zaurus SL

Doesn't anybody experience such delay for PDA ?

Kind regards,
tkondo