[Linphone-users] Re: My compiled linphonec fails to run

From: Brian Potkin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: My compiled linphonec fails to run
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:08:26 +0000

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 01:17:38PM +0000, brian wrote:

> So there would seem to be some difference between my compiled version of
> linphonec and the one in the .deb which makes mine unusable with the
> existing configuration files.  Any suggestions as to what I have failed
> to do would be very welcome.

To follow up myself:

It appears building linphonec requires the libglib library.  Installing
the Debian libgtk2.0-dev package gave me enough to get a working program.

I wasn't expecting to have to do this as configure and make both went
ahead without throwing up any major errors and also I tend to associate
gtk with X rather than console applications.

Brian.