Re: [Linphone-users] volume setting

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] volume setting
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:57:22 +0100

Richard Ougendal wrote:

Hi!

New on this ml so bear wtih me :)

I dont linphone to adjust my volume setting at all, is this possible?
You don't want linphone to adjust your volume settings, well it's not possible, unless you modify the code. In fact I prefer linphone to do it itself instead of having plenty of emails from people complaining about they can't hear anything.

Is it so that the ringtones are an extra 5mebi? (12.0-2.9mebi, 12.1-7.9mebi)
If so, why dont make the ringtones a seperate download? It doesnt seem
nessesary to make linphone 7.9mebi.
I agree with this. I'll try to do it, at least for binary packages.

The ringtones where quite nice though!
Thanks !
Simon

richard