[Linphone-users] The use of mediastream program

From: Roy
Subject: [Linphone-users] The use of mediastream program
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 05:13:11 +0800 (HKT)

Hi all,
      I downloaded the linphone-0.10.2 and run the mediastream program, I
typed the command "./mediastream --local 7068 --remote
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:7068 --payload 110 " on both side of computers with
a only difference of IP address, but it seems not start the
capturing and sending out the data though RTP( i look at the port
7068 and 7070, but both didn't have any traffic ). It showed it had
detected the sound card, so it may not be a problem of sound card.
The purpose I want to test is that by using the mediastream program,
i can use the mic to contact with the others, could someone guide me
what's wrong in my configuration or setting so that I can succeed in
using mediastream? Thanks a lot.

Roy