Re: [Linphone-users] RTP problem

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] RTP problem
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:33:42 +0200

First of all, please install 0.12.2 (lastest) release. I cannot help you with old releases. Second, the i810_audio driver does not support full duplex and contains bugs, thus it cannot work with linphone. So you'll really need to install alsa drivers.
Regards,
Simon

address@hidden wrote:

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed linphone 0.10.2. I am trying to test linphone using sipomatic as suggested in the user manual. But I am constantly getting the following message: (process:9161): oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Connection refused.

Can anyone tell me the reason ? Nilanjan. PS: I have not installed the alsa driver as recommended. I am using the i810_audio driver. Can that be a reason ?