[Linphone-users] osipua

From: Stephane List
Subject: [Linphone-users] osipua
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:01:48 +0200

Hi,

I would like to know what are the main differences between osipua and
eXosip ?

I use linphone-0.12.1 and try the compatibility with the futur SIP phone
from swiss phone (it's not my product but a partner's product).
Everything looks OK, cool !

Except for my particular case. I've done a SIP phone on a proprietary
hardware that handles only Alaw, so I've removed the other codecs. The
problem seems to be in the SDP negociation. Osipua respond (in SDP) the
unusable codecs with a port equal to 0 (that's the norm, OK), but the
the payload type is not mentionned in the media line of SDP, is it
normal ?

Thanks

Stephane

--