[Linphone-users] ortp timestamp calculation

From: Erno Szabados
Subject: [Linphone-users] ortp timestamp calculation
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:29:37 +0200

Greetings,

I think that PayloadType has an inefficient double field named
bytes_per_sample used for ortp timestamp calculation. Here I offer a patch
which replaces this field with a simple char bits_per_sample and so a
floating-point division and inaccurate representation can be replaced with a
mul and a shift and a cheaper rep. As it was used by the avp profile, I
changed that too.

Scanned by evaluation version of Dr.Web antivirus Daemon
http://drweb.ru/unix/