[Linphone-users] bug????

From: Blaise-Romain Bouani-Yonga
Subject: [Linphone-users] bug????
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:43:34 +0200 (MEST)

Hallo everybody,
I have began newly to develop with linphone. my main interest is to add
the video support with xvid codec. But I was faced to some basic problems.
I wanted to integrate the local video (preview video no encoded), I
implemented the SDL video. I process exactly like the ringstream
(ring_start method), but the program crashed with the message: The
Application "lt-linphone" has quit unexpectedly.

Doest someone know about this message? what could be the origine?

thank for your collaboration.