[Linphone-users] Problem with linphonec

From: banerjee
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem with linphonec
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:41:29 US/Central

Hi,

 I am using linphonec (linphone 0.12.2) to communicate
between two UA. When I try to connect a UA from another
both the UAs gets suspended saying "Executing transaction"
after the calling party sends the INVITE message. But, it is only
when I quit the callee UA , it says that the other UA was calling.
Nothing happens before that. I was wondering what might be the reason
behind this.

Also, is there any way to view all the messages sent by the linphonec
clients ?

Thanks,
Nilanjan.

This message was sent from cse.uta.edu using
Endymion MailMan. http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/