Re: [Linphone-users] bug????

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] bug????
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:21:23 +0200

Blaise-Romain Bouani-Yonga wrote:

Hallo everybody,
I have began newly to develop with linphone. my main interest is to add
the video support with xvid codec. But I was faced to some basic problems.
I wanted to integrate the local video (preview video no encoded), I
implemented the SDL video. I process exactly like the ringstream
(ring_start method), but the program crashed with the message: The
Application "lt-linphone" has quit unexpectedly.

Doest someone know about this message? what could be the origine?
Hello,
First of all, I'm interested in having the source code of your video developments once it is finished ! The message is displayed when the program received a segmentation fault. So first you should avoid using shared libraries (lt-linphone) when developing, for that ./configure --disable-shared. Once you've done that you should run linphone with gdb to see where it crashes.
Good luck
Simon

thank for your collaboration.