[Linphone-users] Re: Memory Requirement

From: Stephane List
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Memory Requirement
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:24:19 +0200

linphonec  is a script  that loads .libs/linphonec or something like that.

With top, you will know the RAM it takes.

You can compile it staticaly, you'll find how, with ./configure --help
It must be somewhere in the archive of linphone mailing list too,

Stephane

Suresh P wrote:

Thanks Stephane,

          Could you please calrify the following also.

             1. How much RAM (Run time memory)  Linphone requires?
             2. I tried doing ldd on linphonec. it is throwing an error saying
that "not a dynamic code".
                  Is there any way i can compile and link with Dynamic
libraries?

Thanks in advance
-Suresh