[Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre3

From: Tobias Gehrig
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre3
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:07:56 +0200

Hi,
here is another patch that enables, at least for me;-), the possibility
to authenticate with the sip proxy of web.de.
My problem is that I get call requests, it rings, but when I accept the
call there is no sound just:
        | INFO1 | <udp.c: 2011> This is a request
        | INFO1 | <eXosip.c: 273> eXosip: Reseting timer to 15s before
        waking up!
        LinphoneCore-Message: CALL_ACK

        | INFO1 | <udp.c: 1992> Received message:

        | ERROR | <osip_message_parse.c: 816> Could not parse start line
        of message.
        | ERROR | <osip_event.c: 73> could not parse message
        | ERROR | <udp.c: 2027> Could not parse SIP message
        | INFO1 | <eXosip.c: 273> eXosip: Reseting timer to 15s before
        waking up!
        | INFO1 | <udp.c: 1992> Received message:

Another problem is that I somehow cannot establish a connection myself.
In version 0.12.2 I could specify address@hidden and it worked, but now
it is trying to connect until i abort. And when choosing sip.web.de
instead it gives me after patching a Bad Request (before it crashed).

PS: In the Preferences dialog for sip it should a registration should
not be made when one opens the edit dialog but rather when the ok_button
is pressed in the edit dialog.

MfG
Tobias