Re: [Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre3

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre3
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:51:35 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for this nice patch, but unfortunately I've done the same improvements
in the same time... The lastest 1.0.0pre4 I've uploaded yesterday evening
works for register with authentication and invite for authentication.
Concerning your other problems, could you please provide a full log of the
calls ? In the first case osip2 is unable to parse an incoming message, I'd
like to see why, and in the second case having the call log would help.
Concerning what linphone does when you edit the proxy config box: it simply
unregister, as you are supposed to modify some parameters, it just cancels
the pending registration and then will make a new one when ok will be
pressed.
Simon