Re: [Linphone-users] libgnome and libgnomeui

From: Alessio Raccis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] libgnome and libgnomeui
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:18:46 +0100

ok,  you have to install:

gnome libraries by Fedora cds or by network

libosip 0.9.7 for linphone 0.12.2

libosip2-2.2.0 for linphone 1.0.0pre5 from here:
http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/unstable/source

that's all.

PS: if it don't find out gnome libraries, propably you have to modify
makefile by changing the wrong path. In redhat 9 it works fine !