Re: [Linphone-users] Question about g729 codec

From: administrator tootai
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Question about g729 codec
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:38:07 +0100

Jérôme Mattera a écrit :

Hi,

I didn't see any mention about g729 codec in linphone, and I would like to know if the software can implement it cause I have to use it to communicate with my SIP proxy. I have tested the software and I have an error on connection because of a bad codec.

So my question is: Can I find this codec to use it with linphone?

Thanks for your answers,
Jay.

No. G729 is patented. Have to pay royalties to use it.
--
Daniel