[Linphone-users] Proxy usage in linphone1.0pre

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Linphone-users] Proxy usage in linphone1.0pre
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:47:10 +0100

Hi,
I'm using the packages made by samuel (which work fine, once you have
the most recent versions of all libraries. Samuel, you might want to
enforce this with tighter dependencies. ;-) I think it was osip missing
for me...)

Previously, I was using the linphone packages in Debian unstable.
My proxy server is running siproxd, my off-site test server is running
asterisk with conferencing set up.
Both previous linphone as well as kphone work fine.
Since i upgraded to linphone 1.0pre5, I cannot call out any more.
Apparently routing is incorrect, it shows up with my internal IP in
asterisk, instead of the external IP.

How do I configure the proxy/registrar settings correctly in my
linphone?

Second question, which I probably should file in bugtracking:
Is there a command line / remote control interface for linphone?
I'd like to initiate a sip call from a script, preferrably in an already
running linphone instance. Just like netscape-remote, gaim-remote etc.
I guess that linphone-im as used by gaim-vv etc. will already do
something similar, won't it?
Using the console client, then triggering it by a command line tool
would be very nice.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
           There are only 10 types of people in the world:           //\