[Linphone-users] linphonec on ARM SA1110 Success

From: Anand S. Katti
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec on ARM SA1110 Success
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:18:35 +0530 (IST)

Hello All,

        I just successfully cross compiled linphone and libosip on ARM,
just blindly following the instructions given in README.arm.

I used following versions of linphone, libosip and glib

linhpone -0.12.0
libosip  -0.9.7
glib     -2.2.3

Other versions compiled successfully but had some problems in receiving
calls on ARM.

I have little difficulty in using linphonec for dialing dtmf.

Incidently my linphonec is talks to Asterisk Server.

I have to call "0" wait for dial tone from the PBX and then dial the
destination number.
But as soon as i call  "0" [ c 0]
i get a dial tone, but it times out before i complete dialing the
destination number.

I type 123456#* adn then ENTER key to dial the number after hearing the
dial tone. Is it correct ?
Please tell me if any of you know how to use dtmf dialing ?
[complete num]#* ? or [individual digits]#* ?

Thanks in advance,
Anand