Re: [Linphone-users] ARM crosscompile

From: Anand S. Katti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ARM crosscompile
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:21:33 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

        It means that you have not transfered the libraries in to the ARM
machine. When you cross compile you get library files in /armbuild/usr/lib
directory. You have to move only libraries and NOT symlinks.
After transfering the above libraries to the ARM(your pda)'s
/usr/local/lib or /usr/lib directory, you have to create the
symlinks(normaly .so and .so.0) using the command ln -s <filename>
<targetfilename>.
This should solve the problem, if any problem persists let me know.

Yes one more thing don't forget to post back if your version of
glib,libosip&linphone succeeds in cross compiling.
This will be useful to many others who want to try out same procedure.
Metion ur packges version in your next post and also the ARM processor.

Regards,
Anand