Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec: making gsm the preferred codec?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec: making gsm the preferred codec?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:40:42 +0100

Your config file is ok.
just change con_type=4 (the default value on 1.0.0preX but as you were
upgrading from 0.12.2 it was not changed).
This fields describes your internet connection type:
0: 28k analog modem
1: 56k analog modem
2: ISDN link
3: ADSL
4: ethernet or more.

Those things are not friendly-handled by linphonec, it is planned to do so so
that anybody should have to even look at this config file.
Simon