Re: [Linphone-users] oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Bad file

From: Dick Middleton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Bad file descriptor.
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:11:34 +0000

Are you using IPv6 ?

No - only IPv4 - I have no, or minimal, support for IPv6. IPv6 protocol is not included in my kernel

Dick

I've seen this error queried before but not see a solution.  Does anyone
know what causes this and/or how to fix it?

oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Bad file descriptor.

Streams of these occur once a call has been started. It seems to connect
to sip server but won't send any rtp packets.

I'm running linphone 0.12.2-2 on Debian sid.