Re: [Linphone-users] regarding compiling linphone on arm

From: Anand S. Katti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] regarding compiling linphone on arm
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:23:40 +0530 (IST)

I have cross compiled linphone 0.12.0 and libosip 0.9.7 version, by just
following README.arm file.
Compiliation goes well and there is nothing you need to worry about.

But im facing problem with voice convesation, the voice is cluttered with
mlaw codec or with that matter any codecs. If anybody has any idea please
pour in. I tried compiling ALSA driver on arm , but it failed. It gives
some error on ASM.

-ask