[Linphone-users] More on the wrong-codec-used problem

From: mr
Subject: [Linphone-users] More on the wrong-codec-used problem
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:20:30 +0300 (MSK)

Simon,

I have talked to the Asterisk admin on the other side. And they have
actually disabled PCM for me by the time I tested! I also have disabled it
on my side, and still it connects on PCM (as confirmed by the admin).

This seems to be a libosip bug. Asterisk and Linphone both use libosip,
and both have the same problem in this case.

I am not nearly well enough versed with libosip to venture into the
libosip developers lists alone :( Could you perhaps do this? I can
subscribe and supply any details as necessary (and ask the Asterisk admin
for the needed details too).

(I have already sent you the log files. No new results here).

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik