[Linphone-users] linphonec: dialling and console questions

From: Mikhail Ramendik
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec: dialling and console questions
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:31:04 +0300

Hello,

1. I have managed to get calls through the proxy, by registering on it and
then typing a full SIP address (sip:address@hidden). Is there a way to
make things simpler, perhaps by setting a route?

2. linphonec's console interface is somewhat hard to use, as it does not allow
any editing. Backspace simply does not work. Might there be a way to change
this?

I can, of course, write a wrapper that would fix both things, but first I need
to make sure that such a wrapper is really needed.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik