[Linphone-users] compiling linphone on ARM7TDMI Board with uClinux as th

From: Shailabh Shubhisham
Subject: [Linphone-users] compiling linphone on ARM7TDMI Board with uClinux as the Operating System
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:08:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I would be trying to install linphone on ARM7TDMI
Board with uClinux as the operating system. ALthough I
have ordered the ARM7TDMI Board and it will take about
a week for it to me reach though and I would have the
practical experience only after that if anybody has
the experience of installing linphone on uClinux with
ARM7TDMI Board could anybody please share it with me
or the fact whether  the installation procedure is
somewhat different from the README.arm file which is
in the 1.0.0pre9 version of linphone?

Regards,
Shailabh

=====
La mejor manera de perder alguien deberá ser sentado luego a ellos instruido
que usted no los puede tener.