[Linphone-users] mic input gone

From: Thomas Andrews
Subject: [Linphone-users] mic input gone
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:52:53 +0200

Hello people,

The mic input sound is not reaching the telephone on the other end of
the call when I use linphone. (If I reboot the pc into windows and use
xlite it works fine though.)

If I blow into the microphone, I can hear the sound on my headphones
though. I'm just using oss (config below), and I have no other apps like
arts or whatever running.

/dev/dsp is in group "audio", and I am a member of the group:
crw-rw----  1 root audio 14, 3 2004-04-10 20:16 /dev/dsp

Where can I look for the problem? Here's my config:

address@hidden:~/.gnome2$ cat linphone

[net]
con_type=4
use_nat=0

[sip]
username=linphone
hostname=10.1.1.2
sip_port=5060
use_registrar=1
as_proxy=0
registrar=sip:10.1.1.2
passwd=
addr_of_rec=sip:address@hidden
expires=900

[rtp]
audio_rtp_port=7078
video_rtp_port=0
audio_jitt_comp=60
video_jitt_comp=60

[sound]
dev_id=0
rec_lev=100
play_lev=80
source=m
local_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/rings/orig.wav
remote_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/ringback.wav

[video]
enabled=0
show_local=0

[audio_codec_0]