Re: [Linphone-users] mic input gone

From: Thomas Andrews
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] mic input gone
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:13:21 +0200

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:03:49PM +0100, Simon Morlat wrote:

> First upgrade to linphone-1.0.0pre9 from
> http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/unstable/source
> if you can, then send the logs (output on the terminal) when executing
> linphone --verbose.

Hi Simon,

OK, I have the source above compiled and running. Nice! I like the
improvements.

I did this:
/usr/local/bin/linphone --verbose > linphone.log 2>&1

The file linphone.log is attached. This is what I did: I phoned the
linphone <sip:address@hidden> from an IAXy phone <sip:address@hidden>. I
answered the call, and then ended it at the linphone end.

Next I initiated a call the other way: from the linphone to the IAXy
phone. I ended the call by means of linphone. After that I quit from
linphone. The attached log contains all of that.

In both cases there is no sound going to the other side, but talking
into the mic, you can hear it come out of your own headphone/speaker.

It makes no difference if I do this all as root or a normal user.

Regards,
Thomas