Re: [Linphone-users] INVITE not pass by the server

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] INVITE not pass by the server
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:08:28 +0200

Hi,

The only way for your request to always go through a given proxy is to put the
route field. This is the standart behaviour.
The other condition for a request to go to your proxy is that the url you are
trying to contact finishes by the proxy host part (sip:address@hidden). This
supposes that "myproxy" knows about "user".

Simon