[Linphone-users] Re: Linphone Queries

From: Dick Middleton
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone Queries
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:48:48 +0100

Samuel Mimram wrote:

  How do I convert my old address book entries (from 0.9 version) to
the new version?

I've made a quick perl script for the Debian package. It's attached to this mail. Just type ./cv_addr_book.pl and hopefully your old addresses will be converted in the new linphone adress book's format.

Brilliant. I was going to do the same except that I only had 12 phonebook entries and it was less effort to re-enter them.

I did notice your program didn't like the entry_count not being at the top of the list. I'm not sure why but mine was not at the top. I don't remember hacking it but ....

Dick