[Linphone-users] OSIP Questions

From: Jay Ray
Subject: [Linphone-users] OSIP Questions
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

   Linphone uses OSIP SIP stack. If I were to look into the Code and find out whcih osip library functions are called and where they are being called., what is the best place to look in linphone code.

   Does linphone use the OSIP stack to parse msgs as well as generate and recieve SIP msgs ? OR  Does linphone o nly use OSIP for parsing purposes.....

 Again what is a good place to start looking at the OSIP APIs being used by linphone....

Any help is appreciated..
Thx,

Jay Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, I had an older version of Linphone 0.12.2 installed on the same Linux machine.. I would think the install should take care of this. However, I deleted all the libortp files in /usr/loca/lib and now am able to compile ....

Thx ....

Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know how this is possible but it seems the linker is using ortp
from /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib rather than the one embedded in linphone's
tree.
Try to clean your system from linphone libs (especially libortp.so*) an try
again.
Simon