Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device

From: Jesse D. Guardiani
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:22:03 -0400

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 18:00 +0200, Simon Morlat wrote:
> Rewrite the patch, I mean.
> If you want to do it, run cvs update and take model of what I've done to
> setup
> different cards for recording and playing.
> Don't focus on playing the ring on different cards simultaneously, I think
> it's too complex.
> * Use GtkComboBox as for recording and playing devices (easier to use because
> it uses an index )
> * add a 'int ring_sndcard' to the LinphoneCore::sound_conf structure
> * add new SndCard * argument to ring_start(), and that should be all.
> gzip or bzip2 are fine for me.
> Thanks a lot,
>
> I'll be unjoinable during these two coding days... If you have questions,
> wait
> for Tuesday.

I'd love to give this a try, but I'm unable to build the cvs version I
downloaded today:

Making all in exosip
make[2]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/src/linphone/20050426-cvs/linphone/exosip'
if /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I. -I.. -I..  -I/include -I/include/speex  -g -O2 -MT jcallback.lo -MD
-MP -MF ".deps/jcallback.Tpo" -c -o jcallback.lo jcallback.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/jcallback.Tpo" ".deps/jcallback.Plo"; else rm -f
".deps/jcallback.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
 gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/include -I/include/speex -g
-O2 -MT jcallback.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/jcallback.Tpo -c jcallback.c
-fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jcallback.o
jcallback.c: In function `cb_udp_snd_message':
jcallback.c:155: error: `ECONNREFUSED' undeclared (first use in this
function)
jcallback.c:155: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
jcallback.c:155: error: for each function it appears in.)
jcallback.c:155: error: `errno' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [jcallback.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/linphone/20050426-cvs/linphone/exosip'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/linphone/20050426-cvs/linphone'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Exit 2

And this was after I manually populated CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS to allow
mediastreamer to build with speex compiled in. It looks like the speex
stuff was ripped out of the configure stuff, or something...

Any ideas how to get this to build?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,