Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:39:48 +0200

> No I didn't. I've been waiting for your reply on the cvs
> issues I've been having. Yes, I ran the autogen.sh thing,
> but it still gave me trouble with speex/mediastreamer
> (which I solved by setting CPPFLAGS manually) and exosip
> (which I never could solve).
Can you give me details (error messages) for this speex issue ?
What is your linux distrib ? This exosip error message seems strange to me.
The ECONNREFUSED macro is defined in /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h on my
linux box, this file being included by <errno.h>.
Can you check that your linphone's cvs build is not conflicting with other
linphone's libs or header installed in /usr or /usr/local ?

I use speex>=1.1.6, installed in /usr

> I haven't tried since I sent
> the original email, so I'll be sure to check out a fresh
> version and get to it. If I can build it, then I'll be
> happy to finish the patch myself.
>
> Give me a few days though. I'm in the middle of a job
> transition, and this week is my last week at WingNET,
> so I'm a bit pressed for time. It might have to wait
> till this weekend.
No problem!