Re: [Linphone-users] any codecs on ARM SA110 -feedback

From: Anand S. Katti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] any codecs on ARM SA110 -feedback
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:57:17 +0530 (IST)

Hi Simon,

        Im glad to get your comments on this.
I have suspected scheduling issue at the read/write operation. To find out
, i just wrote a voice send/receive socket program for simputer PDA.
I have a small jitter buffer of 5x160 bytes. This program worked well, i
could speak and hear proerly on the PDA. There was no voice clutter or
delay in playback.

Simputer has on board Philipls sound chipset.

Could you please suggest me any alternatives on solving this problem.

Thanking you in advance,
Anand