Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone (Linux) / SJPhone (Windows) Sound only one

From: Nicola Baldo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone (Linux) / SJPhone (Windows) Sound only one way!
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:51:19 +0200

Bas van de Meern wrote:
I have a problem placing a call with Linphone to my
friend using Windows with SJPhone client. The
connection gets established and I can hear him just
fine, but he doesn't hear me!

FYI, a colleague of mine has successfully connected a SJPhone Windows
client to Sipomatic, i.e. it was possible to hear Sipomatic's recorded
message within SJPhone. No trial was made with Linphone itself, but I
guess there should not be much difference, if any.

Nicola