[Linphone-users] LAN Problem : Please anybody help me

From: Vasantha Kumar Puttappa
Subject: [Linphone-users] LAN Problem : Please anybody help me
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:53:27 +0530 (IST)

Dear All,

 I am trying to make a call from PDA(simputer) to LAN machine(Desktop PC)
using "linphonec".

 * Call from simputer to Desktop

   When I make a call from simputer to Desktop PC, I am  getting ringing
sound on Desktop PC side. But after I accept the call, 'Ack' is not reaching
simputer. So, I am not able to communicate. But if I type 'terminate' on
desktop PC side,it's getting received on simputer immediately
and call is getting terminated.

  * Call from Desktop PC to simputer
    When I make a call from Desktop to simputer, it's giving error "network
not reachable", even though I am able to do ping to  simputer.

 Any Idea what may be problem ?

 Please reply. I need to solve this problem urgently.