[Linphone-users] Unable to Save SIP Proxy Information

From: Jay Ray
Subject: [Linphone-users] Unable to Save SIP Proxy Information
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

  I am adding a SIP proxy, and Linphone (Gnome version) saves it. Once I exit Linphone, and restart it, i do not see the PRoxy info any more. Please help!!

 Can you also tell me which file (txt file, in which Directory) does Linphone use to save/read the configurations?
And is there any logging, I can enable, How to do it, and where to look for logs?

Thx,
Jay

Jay Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

   I have been trying to compile the list the problems I found and here they are:

  1. When I configure a SIP proxy, Linphone pops up a Username/passwd box, and it keeps popping up infinite number of such boxes, and I have to kill the application.
  2. Sometimes Linphone starts up fine without the pop u pproblem above. It sends REGISTER with EXPIRES = 200 (Although Re-register Time is set to 120s - lowest possible)
  3. The SIP proxy sends back an Expires of 60s in its 200OK, but Linphone still keeps sending REGISTERs after 200 seconds.

     Appreciate help in the above matters ....

Thx,

address@hidden wrote:

Hey all,

I've got a function that tries to be lazy and establish a session with
linphone_core_invite and then send a .wav file across with
audio_stream_start_with_files. The call gets established and my little
program ACTS like it's delivering a .wav file, but I get no audio
through the session. Could someone take a look at it and tell me what
I'm doing wrong?

void deliverWavToTarget(VoipDeliverSession *currentSession)
{
LinphoneCore *lc = currentSession->lc; /* I'm lazy... */

/*
* Establish the call, I think?
*/
linphone_core_invite(lc, currentSession->sipUrlToCall,
lc->default_proxy);

while(lc->call->state == LCStateInit || lc->call->state == LCStateRinging) {
linphone_core_iterate(lc);
if (!lc->call) {
printf("Call failed.\n");
exit(VOIP_SESSION_ERROR);
}
}

lc->audiostream = audio_stream_start_with_files(lc->call->profile,
lc->call->audio_params.localport,
lc->call->audio_params.remoteaddr,
lc->call->audio_params.remoteport,
lc->call->audio_params.pt,
20,
currentSession->wavFileName,
"/dev/null");

ms_filter_set_notify_func(lc->audiostream->soundread,
deliverWavFileDone,
(gpointer) currentSession);

while (!currentSession->endCall) {
linphone_core_iterate(currentSession->lc);
}

linphone_core_terminate_dialog(currentSession->lc, NULL);

}

--
Bruce Ide