[Linphone-users] Re: Unable to Save SIP Proxy Information

From: Dick Middleton
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Unable to Save SIP Proxy Information
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:26:38 +0100

Jay Ray wrote:

Can you also tell me which file (txt file, in which Directory) does Linphone use to save/read the configurations? And is there any logging, I can enable, How to do it, and where to look for logs?

~/.gnome2/linphone

       1. When I configure a SIP proxy, Linphone pops up a
          Username/passwd box, and it keeps popping up infinite number
          of such boxes, and I have to kill the application.

For me this was because userid was incorrect. It seems you need username and userid - for me they're the same value.

Dick