[Linphone-users] Two alsa soundcards

From: Simon Natterer
Subject: [Linphone-users] Two alsa soundcards
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:32:39 +0200

Hi!

I'm using linphone quite a while, but lately I recognised the second alsa
soundcard isn't recognised in the preference menu. I just see my first
soundcard and the DSP devices. With the dsp device the second card
works. I don't know if I have broken the setup with a linphone or a alsa
update, right now I use the debian package 1.0.1-5. A self compiled
1.1.0pre1 shows the same behaviour.
I see one assertion on the console when I open the preferences dialog,
perhaps this is part of the problem.

(linphone:24579): MediaStreamer-CRITICAL **: snd_card_manager_get_card: assertion `index<MAX_SND_CARDS' failed

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot