[Linphone-users] linphone-1.1.0 is out

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone-1.1.0 is out
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:05:55 +0200

Hello,

As I didn't received major bug reports since last pre-release, I've finally
decided to release 1.1.0.
Download source here:
http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/stable/sources

The ilbc source tarball is only required if you wish to have linphone with
ilbc codec support.

One last thing: I'm currently on holiday, I do not check my emails very often,
so please be patient...

Here's a sum up of the changelog since 1.0.1:

        - peer to peer text chat
        - automatic sip url completion when using a default proxy:
          when user types 'mymother' in the url bar, linphone calls
sip:address@hidden
        - ilbc 20 and 30 miliseconds frames support
        - support for setting a soundcard for playback and another for record
        - ipv6 bugfixes: works with ipv6 local loopback with sipomatic at least
!
Needs to be tested in a real network.
        - gtk interface bugfixes
        - increase max supported sound devices (was 5).
        - automatic incoming redirections
        - experimental video support (see next email)