Re: [Linphone-users] linphone-1.1.0 is out

From: Mikhail Ramendik
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone-1.1.0 is out
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:31:50 +0400

В сообщении от 25 августа 2005 03:05 Simon Morlat написал(a):

>       - automatic sip url completion when using a default proxy:
>         when user types 'mymother' in the url bar, linphone calls
> sip:address@hidden

Unfortunately this does not work for numeric-only addresses. And this would be
very much needed for PSTN gateways, oncluding a small operation that I'm
involved with. (BTW, thanks for the ILBS support! our server now works with
Linphone).

When I type "someaddress", it does get modified to
"sip:address@hidden". But hen I type "0123", I get "Could not resolve
this number". Could it be possible to have this resolve to
"sip:address@hidden"?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik