Re: [Linphone-users] Alsa makes no noise

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Alsa makes no noise
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:59:51 +0200

Hello,

Can you at least hear the local ring and the ringback tone, or nothing at
all ?
Looking at the traces everything looks fine except that no data could be
fetched from the soundcard. I wonder if it is not a bug or limitation of the
alsa driver that cannot play and record simulatenously, or does not support
the 8000hz sampling frequency. Try to check that with other tools or by
searching on google.

Simon