Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - installation problem

From: Ravi
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - installation problem
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:46:57 -0000

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for your reply.  But still same problem I am facing.  I have followed
all the steps you have given.  Don't know what is the problem.

I have even checked function speex_encode_int().  Its available. But still
same error.

Error message is

"configure: error: Could not find a libspeex version that have the
speex_encode_int() function. Please install libspeex=1.0.5 or
libspeex>=1.1.6"

Please help me!!

Regards,
Ravindra