Re: [Linphone-users] Someone has span botted the list, can someone p lea

From: Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Someone has span botted the list, can someone p lease stop this?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:34:39 +0000

I must admit I had noticed some spam on the list, but my own anti-spam
measures had blocked the vast majority despite the implicit white
listing (or at least reducing of spam score) by it coming through a
legitimate list.

However I now am getting probe messages from Savannah since I am
bouncing significant numbers of the messages from the list :-)

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           address@hidden ]