[Linphone-users] Linphone with Asterisk

From: Raja M.
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone with Asterisk
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:17:28 +0530

Hi all,

I have an EPBX machine with PSTN/cards that connects to internal LAN phone. EPBX is externally connected to the Telephone exachange.

Now, I want to use "linphone" on my PC desktop to call any of this Lan Phones.

How do I achieve that ?

As I read , we can run Asterisk as we need PSTN/cards to make a call to internal LAN.

How do I configure this ?

HOw is PSTN/cards for Asterisk is different from PSTN/cards of EPBX.

Looking for some response!

Regards
Raja