[Linphone-users] modify how long before the call is refused

From: mcquaid mcquaid
Subject: [Linphone-users] modify how long before the call is refused
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:58:35 -0500

Hello, great app, I am currently using version 1.0.1 that's available in debian ubuntu.  I want to know if this feature is available in the latest before I compile it manually.

The version I currently use works fine except that if I don't answer the call, it takes too many rings before the call is rejected and goes to my voicemail provided by my voip provider.

Is this a user configurable setting in the latest version?  I don't mind if it's only configurable by the config file, just as long as I can adjust the time it takes before a call is rejected.