Re: [Linphone-users] Parameters in config file described?

From: Victoria Alexandru
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Parameters in config file described?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:41:15 -0800 (PST)

Ok, I'll be more specific, maybe someone who dealt with specifics, will answer on specifics:
[net] con_type=3 How many con_type are available and what represent the numbers?  [sip] guess_hostname=1
Is this used to register to a sip server?

contact=sip:address@hidden
what is this?

default_proxy=-1
-1 is "no proxy"? what are the other values? sip server IP?

[sound] source=m Source in this case is mic? What other options might be?

Or, again, if anyone can point to a link, document, I appreciate.

Thanks.

Victoria Alexandru <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All,

I wander if anyone can point me where I could find a detailed description of all available parameters from config file.

I'd like to use linphonec with asterisk and not sure if there is a way to configure to autoanswer.

However, with or without this feature I'd like to mull things over the config parameters in general (how to register with asterisk, etc).

Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments._______________________________________________