[Linphone-users] Linphone on TI OMAP - Sound issues

From: Prakash Narayanan M
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone on TI OMAP - Sound issues
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:31:21 +0530

Hai

I am porting Linphone on TI OMAP1510 Innovator. I have successfully cross compiled Linphone for ARM with speex and other dependencies.  When I run on OMAP I get the Linphone prompt before which it gives a the following message/warning

“”Message:Found /dev/dsp. Warning:Cannot open directory /root/armbuild/lib/linphone/plugins/mediastreamer: No such file or directory””

1)       What is the source of this message? And does it have any effect on the functioning of Linphone?

2)       There after if I initiate a call to some other machine (B2B or through a Proxy) I am just getting noise through the speakers.  Do anyone know the source of this problem?

Anyone has experienced these kind of problems please give some suggestions which can help me solve the problems.

Thanks in advance.

Prakash