Re: [Linphone-users] ORTP issues

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ORTP issues
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:54:51 +0200

Hi,

No doubt that there's a bug in oRTP around that. Unfortunately I have no wince
and no time to spend on that problem. The more I can do is to help you locate
the bug:
the sleep wakeup mechanism is done through
pthread_cond_wait/pthread_cond_signal that maps on windows
WaitForSingleObject and CreateEvent.
I would be very suprised that the bug be here.
However I would rather suspect the scheduler loop to go too fast because of a
bad behaviour of the timer: see posixtimer.c . The win_timer_do() function is
supposed to sleep until the next 10 ms interrupt. Can you check that this
function does its job normally ?

Simon