[Linphone-users] linphonec with SIP proxy wengo

From: Alexis Deltour
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec with SIP proxy wengo
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:28:37 +0000 (GMT)

Dear,

I'm using linphonec (from linphone 1.3.4 version) and configuration file below :

[net]
con_type=4
use_nat=0

[sip]
sip_port=5060
guess_hostname=0
address@hidden
inc_timeout=15
use_info=0
use_ipv6=0
default_proxy=0

[rtp]
audio_rtp_port=7078
video_rtp_port=9078
audio_jitt_comp=60
video_jitt_comp=60

[sound]
playback_dev_id=0
ringer_dev_id=0
capture_dev_id=0
rec_lev=80
play_lev=80
ring_lev=80
source=m
local_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/rings/oldphone.wav
remote_ring=/usr/share/sounds/linphone/ringback.wav

[video]
enabled=0
show_local=0

[audio_codec_0]
mime=PCMU
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_1]
mime=GSM
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_2]
mime=PCMA
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_3]
mime=speex
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_4]
mime=speex
rate=16000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_5]
mime=1015
rate=8000
enabled=1

[audio_codec_6]
mime=iLBC
rate=8000
enabled=1

[proxy_0]
reg_proxy=sip:voip.wengo.fr
reg_identity=sip:address@hidden
reg_expires=600
reg_sendregister=1
publish=1
reg_route=<sip:213.91.9.210;lr>

[auth_info_0]
username=alexisdevel
realm="voip.wengo.fr"

I start and register successfully (linphonec displays : registration on sip:voip.wengo.fr sucessful), but on a wengophone in another platform, alexisdevel is not connected ...

I manage to receive a call from the wengophone. Linphonec ring with an anonymous caller ...

But I don't manage to call the wengophone (with another user id) :

I've tried : call user, call sip:user, call sip:address@hidden:5060, call sip:address@hidden:5060

Is my config file Ok ?? could you help me to resolve my problem

Faithfully

Alexis Deltour.