[Linphone-users] Linphonec 1 sec latency in autoanswer mode

From: Frits Senders
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphonec 1 sec latency in autoanswer mode
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:42:59 +0200

I encountered a problem when writing an application using the linphonecore library.

The incoming sound is about one second late. Outgoing sound latency is ok.

My application is an auto-answering app.

When I try linphonec everything is ok. So the alsa configuration etc must be ok.

Until I use linphonec –a (autoanswer mode) then I get the same problem as with my application.

I included a log file from the linphonec in auto-answer mode.

The errors on line 178 are also there when I use linphonec in normal (not auto-answer) mode.

Anyone any idea?

Frits Senders

Telezorg bv

The Netherlands.